Ahwaz Tourist Attractions
The Great Karoon, the river which is named after the ancient writings of Kerman, Kranak and Khorang, and the first human civilizations formed alongside it, with a length of about 850 km and a wide variety, ranging from its tight valleys to the middle of the Zagros to the broad and broad bed in the mosque, the flow Finding is the largest and most volatile river in Iran and the Middle East. The river flows first to the northwest and then to the southern direction from the highlands and Zagros to the Khuzestan plain, and after leaving the mountain and connecting a large number of rivers to it, Shushtar is split into two chambers. The Gregorian or Dodanjee and the West Bank branch are called the Great Trust of Shtayat or Foursquare.
Two rivers of Shatayyat and Gorgar, Dezkah Entrance, are the largest Karunand waterfalls in the local area called the Qir basin near Shushtar, and make up a large, life-giving part. After that, the river enters Ahwaz and bypassing the city's marginal areas, it passes through the middle and flows through the south of the city towards Khorramshahr. In the east of Khorramshahr, it is divided into two branches. The western branch of Bahmaneshir flows southwest and runs through the Khormasi to the Persian Gulf, and the eastern shore flows past the south of Khorramshahr to Arvand River.
Widespread Webster's relatively deep river provides for the possibility of a ship, so that by the beginning of the current century, the river to Ahwaz was part of the water route carrying goods. Today, however, in the city of Ahvaz there is no possibility of a ship for various reasons, including the construction of multiple bridges.
Currently, there are nine bridges on the Karun River connecting the western and eastern parts of the city of Ahwaz. These bridges are in the order of construction:
Black Bridge or Railroad Bridge:
In the year 1308 Hijri Shamsi, along with the construction of the national railway in Iran, the first bridge of the city of Ahwaz was later known as the Black Bridge on the Karoon River, due to the black color of the body and foundations, on the Karun river, in order to carry the Khomaini (RA) port in the southeastern province of Khuzestan province Ahwaz railway station and connect it to Khorramshahr - Tehran - North. The black bridge is of metal type with concrete foundations on the sandy bed of Karun river bed. It has a length of 1050 meters and a width of 6 meters with 52 base.
At the bridge level, there are two roundabouts for the passage of the train, and on both sides there are sidewalks about one meter wide. The bridge belongs to the General Directorate of the Southern Railway, and was used during the Second World War as a means of transporting supplies, forces and assets of the Russian Army and was given the nickname "Victory Bridge" for its great influence on the victory of the Allies.
The White Bridge The First Suspension Bridge:
Less than fifty years after the construction and inauguration of the Brooklyn Bridge (the first metal bridge in the world) in Ahwaz, the foundations of the construction of the fourth lagoon of the world were laid, which today is considered the symbol of the beauty of the city. This bridge was the first pedestrian bridge that connects old and new Ahvaz.
One of the citations for the construction of the bridge is that a German engineer, along with his wife, who was also an engineer, began to build a bridge and successfully completed the task until the stage of the one of the cranes mounted, but the ruling British At the time, the oil company had withdrawn the supplies made available to the constructor of the bridge, including the gantry crane with which the first crescent was raised and restrained. The British practice caused the German engineer to build the bridge. But after a while his wife tried to waist, and with the earliest possible means at that time and the use of several dives instead of a crane, he managed to ride a second crescent on the skeletal bridge and finish the building.
- Bridge Contract
On May 17, 1313, the Bridge Construction Agreement was signed in 12 articles between Mirza Ali Khan Mansour, Minister of Transportation and Transportation of Iran, and Oscar Lindal, Representative of the Swedish Company Sunseca International Prednat Dakota Polakat (Sanathek), and according to the agreement, five million Seven hundred rials, the responsibility for the construction of the Karun Bridge in Ahwaz, the land test, and the completion of the main maps of the company was assigned. In early October 1313, the position of the middle line of the bridge was determined on the Karun River, and by July of 1314 each of its seven bases was laid.
The metal parts of the bridge, which were made at the factory (Swedish mollusk) were connected, then on August 18, 1314, the first piece of the metal bridge of Ahvaz was highlighted.
On Aug. 12, 1315, Concreting across the bridge ended, and on the 15th of August the car pavement surface began on the bridge. The next 10 days after that, the start of the electric wiring for bridging the bridge was announced by Sangak Company that the Ahwaz bridge will be opened 14 days later. The bridge test lasted for four and a half hours, and finally, at 10:30 PM on September 30, 1315, with more than seven The delayed month was delivered to the South Railway. Then it opened on November 15, 1315.
All white metal bridges with a length of 20/501 and a width of 9.8 m, with two sidewalks, have two large spans of 136 and 130 meters in length, and three middle spans of 49 meters and two spans of 12 and 20 meters in length. And all its parts are connected by bolts and nuts. This bridge is located on a concrete foundation that was used for transportation of carriages and light vehicles, people and livestock for the past, and is currently used unilaterally for the transport of pedestrians and vehicles. White Plain was registered on the National Iranian Book List in the year 1378.
The building of the Third Bridge began in Shahrivar, 1346 Hijri Shamsi, and was used in February 1349. It connects Shahid Bandar Bridge (Chaharshir) to the north of Kianpars and serves as a transit bridge through the port of Imam Khomeini (RA) to carry goods to other parts of the country. At the time of the construction of the bridge and in order to connect it to the Ahwaz-Tehran railway, a railway line was fitted to the train, which was never used, and during the restoration of the bridge in 2008, the rails were removed. The length of the bridge is 496 meters and its width is 14 meters and 50 cm with 16 springs of 31 meters.
Paul IV or Paul Salman Farsi:
In 1354, a bridge of four or a bridge of Naderi, which connects Salman-Farsi Street to Amanayeah, and the Square of the Hour and Mowlavi Square, was designed and constructed with the aim of reducing the traffic load and flowing traffic flow from Salman Farsi Street and the core of the city center. . The length of the bridge is 576 meters and its width is 16 meters and 71 cm.
The fifth bridge was erected in order to reduce the traffic load of the fourth bridge and it was launched on the 3rd of Khordad 1375. This bridge of Republic Square and South Shariati Street (30 meters) and the road of Kot Abdul ... connect to the university campus and Lashkarabad. The fifth bridge is 480 meters long, 30 subways 70 cm wide, and is located in the middle of the city's urban water pipe.
It is worth noting that during the imposed war two bridges of the temporary bridge were constructed one in the lower part of the Takhtyi stadium called the floating bridge and the other in the village of Cheniyah in the south of Ahwaz, which was opened with the opening of the bridge of the fourth and fifth bridges.
Sixth Bridge or Steel Bridge:
The sixth bridge of Ahvaz, known as Steel Bridge in the south of Ahwaz, and about two villages in Cheboyab in the west of Karoon and Kot Abdul region ... was built on the east of the river, which is the main way of linking the rolling mills and the steel industry along the river, with a decreasing effect on the Ahwaz metropolis. And the 35-kilometer transmission route of the steel mill from Khuzestan to the Karun Diesel Plant reduces the national knife and rolling pipe to 14 kilometers. This bridge is 400 meters long and 20 meters wide.
The construction of the bridge began in the year 1375, and was opened in February 1998. This bridge connects the Ayat ... Behbahani in the east of Karoun with Towhid Boulevard and Shahid Chamran Avenue (Kiyanpars II milestone) in the west of Karoun. The length of the bridge is 490 meters in width and 16 meters in width.
Eighth bridge (Ghadir bridge - Cable bridge):
Eighth bridge is one thousand and 14 meters in length and the width of the bridge at the entrance is 20.6 meters and in the middle of the bridge the width is increased by one meter.
This bridge connects the "Zand" street in the east of the Karoun River to the "Takht-e-Solomon" street in the west of the river. The pylons of this bridge are 81 meters from the surface of the water, with a deck with 158 candles with a diameter of 150 meters and a depth of about 35 meters on the river. On both sides of the bridge there are 32 cables, the total length of these cables is 170 km.
In order to facilitate traffic and easier access to the central part of the city, with the aim of reducing the traffic load of the Salman Farsi Bridge and the fifth bridge, the bridge was constructed in the fourth and fifth bridges. It was opened in 2011 and named after the name of Paul Ghadir
The 9th bridge of Ahvaz with a length of about 420 meters in the northern part of other Ahwazi bridges between the east and Sayed Kalol regions of the Karun River is under construction. The purpose of this construction is to connect the Kian Abad and Kianpars areas in the west and the Zaytun Karmandi and the Cay Mellat (Cyrus ) On the east of the river and creating an access route from Amanya to the airport without a traffic junction. Also on the one side of the bridge is a 300-acre citizen park that will leave the impasse with the construction of the ninth bridge and will boom.
The ninth bridge consists of two bridges, each bridge having three passes. The bridge will be completely concrete and pre-tiled, with a main opening of 151 meters in length and pre-tiled with a box.
Unlike its new appearance, which has flourished from the period of the Nasir al-Din Shah Qajar, the city of Ahvaz has long since established itself as the civilization of Elam, Achaemenid, Parthian and Sassani. Unfortunately, due to the construction and development of the city, most of these works have been destroyed and the remains of the works of art related to the last The years of Qajar rule and the first Pahlavi era.
The old Yasdad old Ahvaz was built around the black bridge and the rocks of the Karun river bed, which was known for its numerous streams to the river Ra (Sadra), and the water accumulated in the back of it through three valleys to the irrigation streams of the lands and the eastern and western shores The river was flowing. In the middle ages, the reputation of the late Ahwaz is not less than the famous Shushtar and other buildings of the ancient world, and according to Iranian narratives, its history dates back to the Kayanian times. According to archaeological studies during the Sassanid era, seven dam were built on Rudkharon, the last of which was Ahvaz dam. The history of breaking the happier is not well known, but it is likely to be destroyed in the second half of the 5th century and the beginning of the 6th century A and one of the broken causes It has been a shift in the direction of the Gregorian branch to Shatayat, which has caused a lot of pressure on the late Ahwaz. The choices that have been made for orientation and water management have been mentioned until the 14th century AH. The remains of this huge dam can be seen at the time of water subsidence around the railway bridge (black bridge).
In the mountains of the east of Ahwaz, the catacombs have been carved in the heart of the mountain, which was the burial place of the Zoroastrians of Ahwaz in the pre-Islamic period. The condition of the cemeteries is that they were temples first, and that they have been buried in the dead. In other parts of Khuzestan, similar catacombs can be seen.
Triangular building (Ahwaz School of Literature):
A triangular mansion in front of the Rumi Square in the east of the Karun River with two north and south entrance ports and a seafront in the central part of the central area was built by the National Bank of the province in 1313 as the building of the Iranian architectural style after the arrival of modernism.
The circular arches of the porch and the central courtyards indicate the architecture of the Pahlavi era, which is exaggerated in proportion to its height. The Ivanov's tile design, which is repeated by bricks, is the brickwork of other building sections and its triangular shape has its features.
In mid-1336, the Triangular building was handed over to the Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences by the National Bank, which at that time was the seat of the governorate, the municipality governorate and the Principality of Fourth, and now as the Faculty of Literature and Humanities at Shahid Chamran University in Ahvaz. Activity.
Boys Introductory School:
In the first Pahlavi era, a large building was constructed on a 3900 square meter area on the southern side of the Maidan Gardens, at the end of the Shahid Beheshti Street and overlooking the Karoon River in order to create a boom in Ahvaz. The tile of the old mansion has been based on the establishment of the building in 1314 Hijri Shamsi but some believe that the building has been built more than this date but has been used since then.
This building has been registered in the Historic Buildings List and is currently operating as a Hijab girls' high school with the province's education.
Moein Altjar Cards:
One of the old buildings of Ahvaz is the head of the Bazargan Inspector of Bushehri Haj Mohammad Taqi Moin al-Tajar, which was built in the Qajar period in collaboration with Mohammad Hassan Khan Saadodalouleh on the shores of the Karun River. The ancient Taj Mahal in the beginning of the Nasiriyah port entered the city of Ahwaz, and on the coast Karoun River has established its own office and next to it there is a bath, market, garden and mosque that the mosque extends along the river to Kaveh Street and Imam Hospital (Jandi Shapur Hospital).
Bushehri's merchant, by constructing this series, draws a railway line from the river to the site of the Hajj bazz mosque (known as the Sar Setsh Mosque), which is from the Khorramshahr by ship to the harbor of Ahvaz by horse carriages. The cache transported to the site and then carried the oil company to the old Ahwaz airport using the railroad and then shipped to Shalili, 18 km from Shushtar, after being evacuated by ship.
From 1307 to 1332, merchant ships evacuated their cargo at the Bushehr merchant's site. A few years ago, Sara was used as a pavilion booth or as a warehouse.
The Moin al-Tajar market is known as a suburb like the traditional markets of other cities in Iran. It is dome-shaped. The complex has a central courtyard with porch and quadrangles, the building is made of clay and the exterior is brick and there are no decorations outside the building. The Moain al-Tajar complex was burnt in 1996 and most of it was destroyed.
The Ma'apar mansion, which was built during the first Pahlavi period, is located on the southern Khansari avenue between the martyrs of the world and Kafi. Currently, the building has been transformed into a traditional workshop of the province by the Heritage and Tourism Organization of Khuzestan Province.
This building has tiled decorations and there are stone basements, two large courtyards on both sides of the building and the use of arches and wooden doors.
The construction of the Qaw Hotel in the form of a two-story building with a number of lateral buildings including a hall, a kitchen and a janitor on Shahid Gholampour Street (Khosravi), was beautifully overlooking the eye-catching Karoun views of the early Qajar period and was completed early in the first Pahlavi period. .
The carpet bricks of the building, the brick wall of the building with beautiful bumps, water basins and tall old trees, artistic moldings of the walls and facades of wood and cement and stone, next to the panoramic view of the Karon Beach, visible from the second floor terraces It is based on the features of this building. Hut was once used as a health office in Ahvaz and has now been used as a residential home for change.
Monument to Ali bin Mehzyer Ahvazi:
The mosque of Ali Ibn Mehzaiar Ahwazi, located in the city of Ahwaz, is always welcomed by the lovers of the Ahl al-Bayt's family of infallibility and purity. Many of his scientific and spiritual qualities have been quoted as part of his life and quotes about his spiritual status (from the source of the research office of the Office of Endowments and Charity of Khuzestan Province).
Birth: Ali ibn Mahzyar (AS) was from a village in the south of Ahwaz called Hinduism (current Hindijan) who later settled in Hawaii.
He was originally Hendijani. After Ahwaz came to Ahwazi, he became famous. The book "Baznhavan Bojnourd" narrates from the book "The Blessed Hearts of Islam": The father of Ali bin Mahzyar lived in the "Dorogh" and had a courage, but he succeeded him and later became Islam. His son, Ali, also became a Muslim child, and he made a cognitive knowledge and helped you to study your religion.
Ali bin Mehzaiar was Ahwazi Durabi, a jurisprudent and a Shia commentator, and had been in Qidhaith until 254 (AH). He was the ulama of Jalil al-Qadr and Mohaddesi, a sincere and familiar politician who oversaw part of the economic and political work of the region. He was very interested in the Ahl al-Bayt (AS), and he never neglected to support this family.
The birth of Ali Bani Mahzyar (AS) was in the year of 125 AH.
Academic position: Ali ibn Mehzijar Ahwazi (AS) has a high scientific level beyond spirituality. In many Shi'a hadiths, he has introduced him as "Shi'a." Our public scholars and jurists have honored him with complete trust and confidence.
In the dignity of Islam and Rijal, Abu 'Abdullah Ehri, Ali bin Mahzyar is considered one of the companions of Imam Muhammad Taqi (as) and Imam Ali al-Naji (as). Sheikh Tusi (RA) says in the book of Rijal: Ali ibn Mahzjar is one of the Imam Ja'ad (as) and Imam Hadi (AS). He has many scholars from Jalil al-Qaeda. Ali ibn Mahzizar taught jurisprudence and religious jurisprudence. He has narrated from Imam Reza (AS) and Imam Jawad (AS) and was one of the companions of Imam Mohammad Taqi (AS) and was represented by His Prophet. Thus, in the presence of the Prophet (pbuh), a great successor was found, and also from the companions of Imam Hadi (AS), and in some areas of his lawyer he was Imam Hamoom.
He is one of the great Shiite gamers who has an Iranian descent and race.
He is one of the blazing cosmetics of the Shia universe. And where the name of Shi'ism is mentioned, the name of Imam Ali ibn Mahzjar Ahwazi (AS) is his special luminance.
Abolhassan Ali ibn Mehzyar Ahwazi (AS) was one of the most prominent examples of the most celebrated jurisprudents and scholars of the Shiite world and Shiite intellectual and social leaders in Khuzestan in the first half of the 3rd century AH. He was glorified by the companionship and affiliation of several Imams had infallible Imam Ali (as). In addition to that, Imam Hadi (as) and Imam Hadi (a) were the agents of supervision and supervision, and he had great privilege with the imams of Hamam.
Hazrat Ali bin Mahziir Ahwazi (AS) was respected by the scholars of Rijal, and they were all respected by the names of Jalil al-Qadar, Vassa al-Waraway, Tahaqi fi al-Rawah and Sahih Al-Aqaqad. He has an analogy to the narrations and traditions of the Imams' Imams (AS) with a high degree of ijtihad and has narrated in forty cases of jurisprudence and ethics.
This great scholar has been a lover of the Imams (AS) by offering valuable works, offering Awaji Shi'ism. This great Shiite man, in addition to his scientific, jurisprudential and spiritual levels, is the theorist of politics and the Shiite economy and has jurisprudential texts to be discussed and reviewed.
It is quoted that he went to the Hajj twenty times to pursue the sacred right of Sahib Al-Zaman (ajj) but did not succeed in any of the trips. Until the night she was sleeping, she immediately heard a voice saying: "You are a mighty boy!" Go to Hajj this year to see your Imam. The cheer woke up and spent the rest of the night worshiping. In the year he visited Hajj in honor of the visit of Hazrat Vale Asr (Aj).